There’s a full line-up of events open to the public at the Kentucky Exposition Center the first weekend in March. From remodeling your dream home to watching a demolition derby, there’s something for everyone March 2-4.
- Louisville Home, Garden and Remodeling Show – March 2-4 The Home, Garden & Remodeling Show presented by Champion Windows is the largest home show in the state and one of the largest in the nation. More than 350 vendors participate each year and the show includes entertaining features and informative seminars. For more information, visit www.louisvillehomeshow.com.
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Beef Expo – March 2-4 The Kentucky Farm Bureau Beef Expo includes 12 different breed shows and sales as well as junior competition, judging competition and a trade show. For more information, visit http://kybeefexpo.com/index.htm.
- Kentucky Crafted: The Market – March 2-4 The Kentucky Crafted Market is the Kentucky Arts Council’s premier event of Kentucky artistry produced each year. The show features the highest quality art, craft, literature, music, film and food found in the state. For more information, visit http://artscouncil.ky.gov/KAC/Showcasing/Event_Market.htm.
- NDDA Presents the 3rd Annual Bluegrass Bash – March 3 Bluegrass Bash is bringing the car-crunching action of the demolition derby to Freedom Hall. More than 160 drivers will compete car-against-car until the last four cars still running are declared the winners. For more information, visit http://www.nationaldemoderby.com.
- Cheer Derby – March 3-4 Cheer Derby is a family fun and high energy all-star cheerleading competition. For more information, visit https://www.cheerderby.com.
Parking at the Kentucky Exposition Center is $8 per vehicle and $20 per bus. For more information about the Kentucky Exposition, visit www.kyexpo.org.